Random Thoughts and Just Stuff

Exactly what the blog title implies :)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Surprise

lol yap..I'm blogging....

I was talking with friends about our # 1's in music... (musician's who's music really talks to you)..

So, most everyone knows right now, it's allaboutTaylor... but BEFORE Taylor when I only listened to country music.... I thought about ..who fit the bill... came up with a tie..

Paul Brandt and Terri Clark

Here's a sample of Paul's music (lyrics only)


" I Meant to do That"( Lynn Gillespie Charter/ Kerry Gillespie Charter/ Paul Brandt)

A rose in a box, wrapped up in dreams
A card that explains, how much your love means
A table for two, with soft candle light
The words " I love you", some where in the night

Chorus:

I meant to do that
Does that mean a thing
If you wanted song
Then I meant to sing
I'd give you the world If you gave mine back
What I didn't do
I meant to do that

Late in the night, nothing to say
Maybe a call, to talk anyway
A letter or two, with some words that rhyme
To promise to love you, from now and all time

( Chorus)

Hold on to the love you gave, until the end of time
And love you more every day, until you know that

( Chorus)

and another of my favourites


" I Do" ( Paul Brandt)

I've seen the storm clouds in your past
But rest assured cause you are safe at home at last
I rescued you, you rescued me
And we're right where we should be when we're together

I know the questions in your mind
But go ahead and ask me one more time
You'll find the answer still the same
It won't change from day to day for worst or better

Chorus:
Will I promise to be your best friend
And am I here until the end
Can I be sure I have been waiting for you
And did I say my love is true

Baby I will, I am, I can, I have, I do

I know the time will disappear
But this love we're building on will always be here
No way that this is sinking sand
On this solid rock we'll stand forever

(Chorus)

Baby I will, I am, I can, I have
Oh I will, I am, I can, I have
Baby I will, I am, I can, I have I do

If I could figure out how to add songs to this I'd include the music for ya...hard to get gist from just the words lol...

Stay tuned for my fav Terri Clark songs :)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hey Jojo...Scan the blogs for people who post music...ummm except for me....they should be able to help you. Vinny and Travis helped me.

    You can do it~.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said…

    don't know this person..thanks

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great song choices - I'm gonna look them up!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Gail said…

    Well! It's about time! Welcome back dearie!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home