Random Thoughts and Just Stuff

Exactly what the blog title implies :)

Saturday, December 23, 2006

6 Weird Things :)

Ok I was tagged...

I forget the rules lol.. but I know gotta post 6 weird things about me!!

1. When I play online (www.pogo.com) for rank and badges.. I hate ending in odd numbers ..except 5's... so if i'm let's say 21 whatevers to next rank ...I have to play one more..so I can end on even number... pretty anal.. this odd number thing used to be only in games.. but now I find it carrying over into every day life.. my parents were giving me some 1 litre bottles of water... I had to make sure it was even number of bottles lol..

2. I collect Kinder egg toys... You know..those chocolate eggs you buy that have toys inside...

3. I'm 42 years old and I keep hidden from my parents that I smoke!!!! LOL


Well, that's all the weird stuff I can think of for now.. I'll try to think of 3 more .... so this in effect is part 1.

Stay tuned for part 2

:)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unless your parents are smokers they are keeping it hidden from you that they know you smoke ;-) bless em.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    lol jo..guess u aren't as weird as the rest of us

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said…

    Ummm doncha think they can smell it on your clothes?

    Wanted to stop in and say Happy New Year... stay safe...watch out for the Amateurs out that night.

    Final post of 2006 is on THE COUCH...See you next year.

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Anndi said…

    OOOOH!! I got one for you.. you kill chat LMOO!!
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    Even when you're not there!!

    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Jojojojojojo!

    You are indeed weird, but wonderful! Another blessing 2006 gave to me.

    And Anndi's right. Your chat killing powers grow stronger.

    -Lynn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home