Random Thoughts and Just Stuff

Exactly what the blog title implies :)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Try not to faint

OK!!!

I'm finally posting in my blog.... Cokie and Dom.... try not to faint...

Well, I've come to a conclusion, I'm not a good blog person.... I forget to read friends blogs and I rarely post in my own... Thing is... what do I have to write about?? Interestingly enough when I was young I always thought I'd be a writer when I grew up, I was always writing nonsensical stories...

So, what do I write about? I could do the joke thing and maybe I'll post the odd joke that I find humourous. I could write about my day. But I like to forget my day (well only on days I work lol) once I get home. I guess I could just write what comes into my mind... so here goes

I had yesterday and today off from work today so a four day weekend... I went to my cousins house last night to break the fast (It was Yom Kippur yesterday).. and ate like a pig... but I enjoyed it.. For the most part I did a whole lotta nothing these past four days. I played an offline game yesterday which made the day go by super fast... played it again today.. it's addicting lol.. BUT at 2 pm I got off my duff and finally hung up all my winter clothes (which I had brought upstairs from my locker) and now there's a bagfull of summer clothes waiting to go downstairs to my locker).. I also cleaned my kitchen and did my laundry.. So I'm feeling very accomplished today. Then met with a friend and we went to Swiss Chalet for dinner (for my American friends reading this.. Swiss Chalet is a Canadian restaurant that specializes in chicken... and if you ever ever get north of the border you HAVE to search it out and eat there.. omgg it's sooooooo good.. also inexpensive) Then back home to chill out on puter.

Oh ya.. we saw the most amazing thing tonight after dinner.. we walked back to our building (we both live in same condo building...) and decided to sit in the little park area for a bit... and there were like a thousand birds in a number of trees singing loudly..and then silence and we see the birds fly out .. it was awesome and we were mesmorized by the sight of the multiple groups of birds flying with no direction whatsoever... it was just incredible to watch..

Ok, so how did I do.... did I bore you to tears?? I hope not lol.. in any case give me time hopefully I'll have some fun stuff to write about. I'd promise that I'll keep this up and post every day or at least every other day, but I've promised that before and well.... So keep checking back (if you dare) and hopefully you'll find something interesting!!!

:)

7 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Coco said…

    See, now that wasn't so bad, was it? Looking forward to seeing that latent writer come out, Jojo.

    Hugs, Coco

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Anndi said…

    *Does a happy dance, shakes tail in blogosphere, and bounces up and down*
    You did great Jo!

    I'll be keeping an eye out.. you've been bookmarked dear!

    Luv ya more than my luggage!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger dom said…

    Do Jews eat like pigs ? or is that an oxymoron ? Hahahha

    what was this addictive game ?

    Joey with a few more posts you could get good at this blogging stuff :)

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do what I do Jo... I blog whenever I damn well please and whatever I damn well want to. Your blog. This is your little home on the internet... all yours...

    Can I borrow a cup of sugar?

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jo! My pervy friend. What you may think of as "nothing" may be some form of comfort or inspiration to another. I'm so glad you are blogging again. Even if it's on an on-and-of basis. Love you sweetie!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Joey said…

    You guys are awesome!!!!

    Welcome to my blog,

    thanks for all your kind words :)

    huggggggs 'n smoooooooochies

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to see you back again, again :-) just keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home