Random Thoughts and Just Stuff

Exactly what the blog title implies :)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I should have done stuff tonight!

I still have stuff to pack and only 2 1/2 days now to do it in... well one evening... one day and then half a day lol...

I did accomplish something today... did address change for license and health card and got key cut...OH that reminds me.. gotta tell this funny story lol...

About a week ago I noticed that I lost the key to my locker (and locker room).. so I went to landlord got extra key (to be copied {see above lol}) but they were non-commital on giving me a bolt cutter that I could cut through the lock on my locker.. so I went out and bought one (20.00 friggin bucks down the tubes).. went to locker.. and started working on the lock... oh man it was tough..thought I was making progress and voila.. locker opened.. well bonehead me didn't cut through the lock.. but did manage to break the latch lol... ..

So I'm going to buy a new one and as I leave..gonna hand it to them and say.. (on the advice of a friend lol) Here, you might need this...

On a sad note a friend of mine from pogo passed away this past weekend.. they say it was a heart attack.. he was only around 41..which btw is MY AGE!!! So sad.. I'll miss him, and his sense of humour!!

Rest in peace Dark!!!

I'm trying not to be stressed about this move.. I think I'm a combo of being nervous, stressed and excited.. I wonder if I'll even sleep Friday night!!

Speaking of sleep I better get to bed.. I'm really trying to go to bed early these days.. tired of being tired cause I go to bed late and wake up early for work (5:15 am)

Doubt I'll get another chance to write till after my move. Course will you really miss my rambling posts?? heheh

:)

4 Comments:

  • At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll miss your trivia, your ramblings and a couple of xanax should sure the nervousness :-)

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My sure up there should have been CURE, I was commenting very late. I want a Virgin Islands flag!!!!! haha- :-)

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger dom said…

    Hey ! Even I don't have a Virgin Islands flag; Cayman Islands and even Nepal (the only triangular flag in the world).I'll swap you for a Peru and 2 Yugoslavias lol

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Joey said…

    LOL you guys are silly!!

    Don't every change!!!

    hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home