Random Thoughts and Just Stuff

Exactly what the blog title implies :)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Don't think my butt will recover LOL

So, I'm finally moved, and as settled in as I can (except for lack of furniture lol)..

I am desperatly in need of a new computer desk and chair...I have this old desk, which is ok.. but doesn't have room for all my junk....then I'm using a dining room chair, which I gotta say is like sitting on the floor it's so damn hard.. I have pillow under my butt and behind my back... so I'm not right on top of the computer screen I have a t.v. table (folding table) on the side for my mouse..and the only way I can type properly is with keyboard on lap, one leg on the table and one leg on a footstool... Can you even picture that??? LOL.. Every so often my butt and/or legs fall asleep... and I hate that.. it HURTS!!!

So hopefully soon I'll be able to find a decent desk and chair..cause frankly this sucks LOL..

I need couches... a loveseat for my den and a nice couch for my living room... thinking black leather couch for living room... Did find a reallllly nice red leather chair at Ikea that I'll probably get..

The pantry that I got as an extra was done wrong..so I still have a lot of my kitchen stuff at my parents since I have no room in my kitchen without the pantry..

Now for the good stuff..... I luv luv luv having a washer/dryer in my condo..I've done like 10 loads of laundry (probably washed stuff that didn't need it) since I've been here (a little over a week).. done two loads in the dishwasher.. when you're only one person, takes a bit to fill up lol....

My walk in closet is AMAZING... it's soooooo big....

I guess this is turning out to be a boring read... well I made no promises that this blog would be full of exciting stuff... but who knows what the future will bring eh!... Once I learn how to do stuff in here, like add pictures it'll bound to be more fun (one can hope lol)... Also now that I'm more settled in I'll try to post more...

For now.. must give my butt a break!!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger dom said…

    Glad you like your new pad :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home