Random Thoughts and Just Stuff

Exactly what the blog title implies :)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Driving in the rain!

Just so you know I've been thinking about this post alll dayyyyy.. aren't you proud of me..two days in a row..!! Ok on to the subject at hand.

I HATE driving in the rain, in fact it scares the bejeezus outta me.. I'm not talking a light rain I'm talking a torrential downpour where you can't see in front of you and all you can do is keep an eye on the left line to make sure you stay in your lane... That's the kinda rain I'm talking about.. and that's what I drove in today, to get to work.. I was skeered chitless!!!! Happily I made it to work in one piece *phew* ... but like I said... I hate driving in the rain.

My day other then that went from bad to worse... got to work after two days off to find my rolley (what we call our personal drawers where we kept our stuff, which we have a key for and our name on it)... I looked for it for 40 minutes before I finally found it!! But I was pissed... but I guess the rest of the day went ok... but was glad when 3 o'clock came round..

Now, the countdown is on for season premier of Lost.. omg I can't wait!!! Hope you enjoyed my random rambling!!! Nothing really meaningful to say, but as a friend said.. it doesn't have to be right !!!!!

:)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO! Where's the circus?

    :cracks self up, unable to talk for five minutes:

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From the mind of Meribah:

    **runs through, makes a funny face at Jo, runs out** Heeheehee!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Joey said…

    lmao @ you two!!!

    huggs 'n smoooochies

    welcome to my blog :)

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've never known of anyone who enjoys driving in the rain... dancing, yes, driving ,no.

    I drive too close to others in bright sunlight... rain is exceptionally treacherous for me. I'm thinking I got the finger today coming home... but I'd like to avoid that thought. (It wasn't raining)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home