Random Thoughts and Just Stuff

Exactly what the blog title implies :)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Talking about crushes!!

I was trying to think of what to write about tonight..and decided that I don't want to put that pressure on me... that I "HAVE'" to post every day... with that said... here's what I'm going to write about today..

Was chatting with friends about a show... and got to thinking... wow there are a lot of actors I have crushes on (or is it lusting for?)..... Shouldn't you outgrow 'crushes' at some point.. I mean I'm 26 years old...err I mean 42 (lol) and I still have teenage crushes on people in the entertainment industry!!!

Do I feel 42?? Heck to the no.. I feel like I'm in my 20's.. so I guess it's ok to still have these crushes heheh

Well short and sweet... write at ya soon (but not necessarily tomorrow lol) !!!


:)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could one of those crushes be...Taylor?

    Dum dum dum...

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From the mind of Meribah:

    Don't worry about it, Jo! I've had, like, a bazillion crushes in my lifetime, and I don't think I'm about to outgrow them yet! Lemme offer you Exhibit A: Taylor Hicks
    Exhibit B: Taylor Hicks
    Exhibit C: Well, you get the picture! LMOO

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Joey said…

    of course one of my crushes is Taylor :)

    and lol Meri.. you always make me giggle :)

    hugggggggs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home